SpartanS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpartanS

End Game LS of Bismarck

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Draucant's App 75 WAR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draucant
Slacks

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Draucant's App 75 WAR Empty
PostSubject: Draucant's App 75 WAR   Draucant's App 75 WAR Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:19 am

Character Name: Draucant
Race: Elvaan
Jobs (please list 70+ jobs) Main: 75 WAR 70+: SAM 74
Sub Jobs: SAM NIN THF DNC
Merits: 4/8 Axe 1/8 GA 1 HP 1 MP 4 Crit 1 Ber 1 Agg 5 DA 1 WC
Craft Levels: 47 WW

Sky Access: O
Sea Access: O
Dynamis Xarc Access: O
ToAU Mission: 13 ; ;
City & Rank: Sandy 6 (Haven't touched city rank in a long long long time)

Previous Linkshells: I am in a social LS now which we did Sky for a few weeks, but haven't done sky
or any other end game stuff in awhile.

Reason for leaving your current LS: Not going to leave because its a social but just wanted to restart
doing end game activity and have fun.

Previous Endgame experience: Social LS did a few runs of sky, also was apart of Manifest Destiny for
a little bit and Total Chaos a long time ago.

Notable Equipment/Gear sets for your jobs: Not much r/ex from end game except my Adaman Celata and
Brutal Earring, But i do have good gear that i can purchase, i.e. Juggernaugt Dusk Feet and Hands and other gear most
WAR's should have.

Playing Times: I play on the EST so the times would be perfect, 2pm-6pm which would be 7pm-11pm for GMT.

Reason for choosing SpartanS: You guys look like a good LS and i do believe i was a part of an end game LS with Dreauce
and GMT is really the only end game LS i can join and attend to events to my fullest.

What your goals are while you are with SpartanS: Hopefully finally acquire a pair of Byakkos Haidates down the line
which has passed me by many times, and maybe some other r/ex end game ls gear that would improve myself.

Personal Background: I live in Rhode Island, im 19 and a freshman in college, and have a part time job. For the most part
i play FFXI 12PM to roughly about 6-7PM

Name of Member who referred you (if applicable): I talked with Dreauce earlier today but no one told me to apply, just suffering the web for end game LS's ^^.

Thank You for your time.
Back to top Go down
Dreauce
Admin
Dreauce

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Draucant's App 75 WAR   Draucant's App 75 WAR Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:07 pm

Welcome to Spartans. Please see Brenton, Gra, Praxis, Sixo or myself for trial pearl.
Back to top Go down
https://spartans.twilight-mania.com
Dreauce
Admin
Dreauce

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Draucant's App 75 WAR   Draucant's App 75 WAR Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:37 pm

Cant make events. Application withdrawn.
Back to top Go down
https://spartans.twilight-mania.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draucant's App 75 WAR   Draucant's App 75 WAR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draucant's App 75 WAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpartanS :: Public Section :: Archived Applications-
Jump to: